Friday, August 17, 2007
read this
for a post that makes sense of that fucker.
woke up at 6.45 today to walk Peipei so that fucker wouldnt go around videoing us. maybe he spies on us 24/7 or something. or maybe he installed a video cam to take videos. oh well. anyway, as i was saying. i feel like one of those celebrities whom the paparazzi follow around. and seriously, i think it makes sense for them to occasionally hit a tabloid photographer/journalist. these ppl have nothing better to do, and if i were one of those celebrities, i would most definitely hire professional hitmen to finish them off. maybe i'll hire Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
i hope that fucker burns in hell.
but still, life goes on and i will not allow my life to revolve around that.
i've changed my eyecandy! Shaggy has lasted on the top of my eyecandy list for........... 3 weeks? 4 weeks?
hey it's an improvement ok. Rosy Boy only lasted 2 days. :s
my eyecandy has now changed to Qing'er! ok the name is damn ironic lah. that's the whole point. i think if Qing'er finds out abt this stupid super girly nickname, i'll definitely get cornered in the changing room toilet and get whacked by basketballs. esp when the Tai Hou seems super scary. in fact the whole basketball team seems scary lah! what the heck.
Lu Ting told me to change to an eyecandy in a further range cos Shaggy and Qing'er are good friends. errrrrr not likely. since NY has a serious shortage already. today during old man's lecture, i even told Jia Ru that old man was cute. which he is, in an old-man-cute kinda way. she freaked out and looked at me in a do-you-know-what-you're-saying way.
OMG my taste is becoming weirder and weirder. thanks to the emotional stress that NY has brought to me by not providing me with cute guys! GR. Bai Zhan Ji told me that her bus went past the SA bus stop and there were like seriously cute bungs lah. like way cuter than the bungs in NY. BERD! true or not??
i dont think The Berd reads this. he is hardly online.
BUT. although Shaggy isnt my eyecandy anymore.......
I STILL HATE FLIRTO.
At first I was afraid, I was petrified.
It took all the strength I had not to fall apart
Kept trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart
And I spent oh so many nights
Just feeling sorry for myself
I used to cry
But now I hold my head up high.
And you see me,
Somebody new.
I will survive
As long as I know how to love,
I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
I'll survive.
I will survive.
take that, fucker.
for a post that makes sense of that fucker.
woke up at 6.45 today to walk Peipei so that fucker wouldnt go around videoing us. maybe he spies on us 24/7 or something. or maybe he installed a video cam to take videos. oh well. anyway, as i was saying. i feel like one of those celebrities whom the paparazzi follow around. and seriously, i think it makes sense for them to occasionally hit a tabloid photographer/journalist. these ppl have nothing better to do, and if i were one of those celebrities, i would most definitely hire professional hitmen to finish them off. maybe i'll hire Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
i hope that fucker burns in hell.
but still, life goes on and i will not allow my life to revolve around that.
i've changed my eyecandy! Shaggy has lasted on the top of my eyecandy list for........... 3 weeks? 4 weeks?
hey it's an improvement ok. Rosy Boy only lasted 2 days. :s
my eyecandy has now changed to Qing'er! ok the name is damn ironic lah. that's the whole point. i think if Qing'er finds out abt this stupid super girly nickname, i'll definitely get cornered in the changing room toilet and get whacked by basketballs. esp when the Tai Hou seems super scary. in fact the whole basketball team seems scary lah! what the heck.
Lu Ting told me to change to an eyecandy in a further range cos Shaggy and Qing'er are good friends. errrrrr not likely. since NY has a serious shortage already. today during old man's lecture, i even told Jia Ru that old man was cute. which he is, in an old-man-cute kinda way. she freaked out and looked at me in a do-you-know-what-you're-saying way.
OMG my taste is becoming weirder and weirder. thanks to the emotional stress that NY has brought to me by not providing me with cute guys! GR. Bai Zhan Ji told me that her bus went past the SA bus stop and there were like seriously cute bungs lah. like way cuter than the bungs in NY. BERD! true or not??
i dont think The Berd reads this. he is hardly online.
BUT. although Shaggy isnt my eyecandy anymore.......
I STILL HATE FLIRTO.
At first I was afraid, I was petrified.
It took all the strength I had not to fall apart
Kept trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart
And I spent oh so many nights
Just feeling sorry for myself
I used to cry
But now I hold my head up high.
And you see me,
Somebody new.
I will survive
As long as I know how to love,
I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
I'll survive.
I will survive.
take that, fucker.
5:28 PM